Define any value in the code panel as a variable – such as colors, fonts, gradients or dimensions. Matching values will be instantly replaced by the created variable.
How to import/export variables?
Go to the Variables panel in the bottom right corner and click on the Import/export icons to upload your preset.
How to create a new variable?
1. Click the "+" button to add a new variable
Or you can right-click colors in your palette and choose "add as variable"
2. Fill the variable name and value it should replace
3. Create the variable and see it being applied in your code panel
How to create a new replacement rule?
You can easily customize the code output using a replacement rule. You can replace anything with any text. And you can even use regular expressions.
1. Click the "+" button to add a new replacement rule
2. Fill the replacement name and value it should replace (you can even use RegEx)
3. Create the replacement rule and see it being applied in your code panel